cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier relationship profile problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have been trying to set a supplier relationship profile but it just does not seem to be happening.

Will describe what I have done. Will you please help me figure out what I am missing?

Step 1: BS02

0000 Sample

1 0001 Model (Ticked) 1 5

2 0002 Prelim 2 3

3 0003 2 4

4 0004 1 4

5 0005 1 6

6 0006 6 7

7 0007 5 7

Step 2: SM30-V_TQ32A

Maintained the inspection types.

Step 3: Created Q-Inforecord and maintained the Status profile.

Step 4: Inspection types 01 and 0101 maintained for material. Task list with usage 5 and 501 created. Status set to 4 for both task lists.

I created PO and did MIGO. Inspection lot created shows inspection type 01 and not 0101.

Please guide me.

Regards,

XsNitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System is showing the correct way. Hey it is the scenarion of source inspection.

Your config is right.

When you make the lot with the help of qi07, then you will get the lot with inspection lot origin 01 and inspection type 001.

Whenever inspection lot is created against po through migo it shows inspection type 01.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

one more thing can you please check the procurement key in material master. If it is 0000 then it ll not check the qiinfo record details,

@Manish : This is not source inspection .. He is talking about model inspection during normal GR

regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Manish: My scenario pertains to a normal GR against PO. No source inspection involved. However I am wondering whether your statement 'Whenever inspection lot is created against po through migo it shows inspection type 01.' needs to be explored.

@ Smruti: Procurement key is not 000. Used 007.

Trying really hard to get this done. Every reply is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you keep 0101 as prefered inspection type and try?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smruti, setting preferred doesnot seem to solve the issue completely.

The first (model) inspection is definitely 0101 but all the others too become 0101. I want the preliminary and the series to be 01 type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By using the preferred 0101 and doing UD, the status does not getting updated in the q-inforecord. The status in q-info should have changed to Preliminary, since I accepted the model inspection results. Nothing happens there.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti

I m also new to Quality. Cany u tell me what is differnece betwewn the source inspection and model inspection?

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the inspection type for status 0001 in the sample spro link asign delivery status for inspection type

SPRO->Quality management-> QM in logistics ->QM in procurement ->define supplier relationship ->asign delivery status for inspection type

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistance.

No, I have not maintained an insp type for 0001.

According to my understanding, when the status 0001 is reached, the system should assign the the insp type assigned to the next status which is 0002 and therefore I maintained insp type 0101 for 0002.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct but your initial status is 0000 based on your message right?

Regards,

smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

My initial status is 0001- Supply Relationship Initiated.

Sorry, if I could not give you a clear picture. But if you notice my entry, 0000 doesnot have a status number or even other details like lowest /highest status no. maintained.

I have based my status profile on the standard QM_P_001 available in the system. Therefore I've kept the format identical.