cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to obtain a Shopping cart number from memory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i am trying to get the number of a freshly created shopping cart. I need this number to get the GUID and then to specify responsible approvers for shopping cart and items in that cart. I know that i can get the GUID from this FM, where i have to specify shopping cart number as input value.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GUID_GET'
  EXPORTING
    IV_OBJECT_ID       = object_id
 IMPORTING
   EV_GUID            = lf_guid
*   EV_OBJECT_ID       =
  TABLES
    ET_MESSAGES        = lt_messages

I am working on a SRM 7.0 system.

Is there anyone who can tell me how to get this shopping cart number from the memory or with other FM.

Any kind of help would be highly appreciated. Still i am very fresh in this field of SRM and Workflow and could need any kind of help.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand what are you trying to achieve in the responsible approvers? may i know your requirement? i think you are missing something..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to table BBP_PD mention the object type as BUS2121 and always look for SC at the bottom level. those are newly created the SC's. In the Header data you can find object id as shopping cart number.

Get the the GUID or object id of SC and pass to FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAILS to read the line item details for the SC.

But I am still not clear with your inputs.

regards

sahil p

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to use BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL? You can input shopping cart number and shopping cart header GUID will be returned.

Regards,

Ricardo