cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Distributed to EWM- But not able to trace it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created Inbound Delivery in ERP and I got the message that Inbound Delivery was distributed to the WMS system.

The delivery distribution status = B in VL33N.

However, the delivery was not seen in EWM. No Inbound Delivery Notification created in EWM.

Surprisingly, I could not even find a log in SMQ1 or SMQ2 in both ERP and EWM.

Also, In SLG1, the message status is green and it reads as Inbound Delivery Successfully sent to EWM system.

I am really stuck here as I am not able to trace the inbound delivery.

Any pointers to understand what is going wrong in the system??

Best regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello shetty,

Please check if the warehouse number in the monitor is the correct one (sometimes it happens to the best of us) and if not check if the IDN has been activated in the transaction /SCWM/IDN - Maintain Inbound Delivery Notification.

Also you can search for it in the /SCWM/PRDI - Maintain Inbound Delivery according to the ERP document number.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mayurs819
Explorer

Hi,

Please check the settings related to distribution model for the o/b & i/b deliveries in BD64.

Warehouse number should be maintained in the filter group of the model views maintained in the distribution model.

If above settings are not completed irrespective of successful message towards distribution of deliveries upon saving, it will not be shown in in monitoring transactions of neither ECC nor of SCM.

Hope this helps.

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have already checked the queue and could not find any trace. You can follow few process to send the IBD

1. Create a custom Z program to change the status of the delivery from B to A and again SAVE the delivery.

2. Contact SAP to resolve this issue.

Generally what we do when we dont get the IBD.

1. Check the SMQ1 and SMQ2 in both the system.

2. check SLG1.

3. Check in Inbound delivery notification if the IBD is not active.

4. check other functionality where you can find the delivery.

1. scwm/im_pc.

2. scwm/im_st

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello shetty,

I can think about two more options:

1. The Inbound delivery is too big and the EWM system did not recieve it due to over storage of old logs. Please check ST22 for the day that it was distributed. If not please ask your Basis coleague to take a look at the memeory status of your system.

2. The ASN might be identical with a previous one in which case the EWM will not replicate the ID.

Hope this helps,

Claudiu Maxim