Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS activated @FI for SPL and Embargo- need resrtictions

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated SAP GTS for FI in R/3 system for SPL screening and Embargo check purposes, but there is no restriction for specific company codes.

Right now we are using GTS for Europe alone, so we need FI activation only for Europe company codes. But it is impacting all other company codes, the impact is getting error message while processing payment transctions due to GTS activation.

How do we restrict specific company codes for SPL screening and Embargo check in FI module, is there some config or we need any some user exists.

Please provide your valuable inputs which will help us.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanth,

You might also want to try and control this before the transfer via a distribution model setup that holds the filter. This will facilitate working with the ECC data.

Regards,

Jasmit

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmit,

Can we have filter in BD64 for transactional data as well.

We want to activate the GTS check for FI only for few company codes.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanth,

We can restrict through BADI or user exit so that specific company codes data will be filtered.I believe you would like to restrict transfer of master data or transfer of documents to GTS and restrict based on company code.The procedure is you need to develop a new custom table related to company codes for example ZGTS_Company code with the fields company code and indicator for complaince,customs and risk.The enhancement which will be used for this is SLLLEG04 and the exit name is SLL_LEG_PRR3_004.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanka for your reply. It is applicable for both master data and transactional data transfer. Already we have master data transfer filter user exit in place. Now we need to develop similar for transactional data.

I have one more question, is SPL and Embargo screening happens for all FI transactions or for few transactions like F110, F111 and FBZ4, please confirm the same?

I think we need to follow same method for Logistics also.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth