Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associated material with sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Please advise me in the below case.

we sale glass to customer which will be fitted in a vehicle. But during the fittemnt of this glass we have to provide some other material also as adhesive.

Cost of this associated material has been captured in glass and we want to create sales invoice only for glass. But physicaly we are despatching some other associated material also. how i can remove this ssociated materialfrom my stock. Is there any method by which this material can be removed at the stage of sales order or billing.

Regards

Parkash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Sales order include this associated material also & mark it as free goods without cost, In this way you can track your Inventory also & do the billing in same way as before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

In sales order where is the option to mark these items as free goods, please guide.

Regards

Parkash

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can differentiate it with Item Catogory , Use TANN for free goods & TAN for Your Glass in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Sir

As per your guidance i have created one sales order having two item with two categories.

But when i am creating delivery VL01N, only associate material is showing glass having TAN is not showing for delivery.

Please guide waht can be the reason.

Parkash

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need do the config setup for using TANN , complete that first & then try to use it, Check below link for some understanding,

[TANN|]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want this associated mat has free goods mat then maintain in order change the Item Category to TANN .

Regards

M B Raju