cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item condition can't be showed automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have a item condition type say Z123 with access sequesnce. when creat SO, if I enter material , qty and plant then* Enter*, then the condition can be seen automatically in conditioin tab. However, if i enter material,qty then Enter, and then key in plant, the condition can't been seen automatically unless I press button of *Update prices" and choose B Carry out new pricing.

My question is what I can do to make condition to be shown automatically all the time

Thanks in advance

Linda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the access sequence of the condition type? Is plant is a field in it? If so, then without plant details in the sales order, it can't find the price. If plant is not in the access sequence, then you may force the system to do pricing by using user exit mentioned in the OSS Note 26115 - Conditions not updated during field change.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva Ram ,

Plant is a field in access sequence. and it's also mandatory. Also Plant is at the header part (top left) of VK11 instead detail section in the middle. Also In the access sequence, there is antoher mandatory field of sales item category, which was added field by configuration (ZZPSTYV) since this field was not found originally in table KOMG .

Thanks,

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by follow note 26115.

In user exit MV45AFZB under Form USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP insert below code

if VBAP-WERKS ne *VBAP-WERKS.
new_pricing = 'B'.
endif.

Thanks,

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram ,

How do I find OSS note that address my issue ? Please advise .

Thanks in advance,

Linda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Z-field in your condition table? if you, please ask ABAPer to update the pricing after move the value to the z-field.

Regard,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lu Lu,

The Zfield can be seen in billing item table VBRP-KZWI5

Thanks,

L