cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which Scenarios what Validation Profiles is checked by SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in SNC System , we have many Validation Profiles P001, POC1, POC3 -POC8 etc..

Can you please provide me guidance on understanding, which Validation Profile should be used in which Scenario. Invoice Collaboration, SNI, or SMI, DR, Release processing.

Example in PO collaboration process, we have usd POC1, POC3, POC8, P001, P003 too. Can you please provide me any documentation that outlines / explains what Validation Profile to use in which Scenario say like - Invoice Collaboration, SNI, or SMI, DR etc.

Any time Client come back with a requirement, I go crazy to figure out which Validation profile Ineed to activate - for a specific Validation Check to work in my Scenario.

Thanks in Advance and Appreciate your guidance.

thx

MJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

Thanks a lot for you response. How to figure out the POC8 Validation Profile application. Is it assumed its for Subcontracting POs.

Please advise.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

In Standard POC8 and POC9 are validation profiles are not used for subcontracting order and in both profiles the validation checks for subcontracting components are not active. (see the Note column for POC1 validation profile it is mentioned).

In the standard system, the validation checks for subcontracting components are active in the POC1 and POC5 validation profiles. If you do not use subcontracting components or you do not want to validate subcontract orders, you can use the POC8 validation profile instead of the POC1 validation profile, and the POC9 validation profile instead of the POC5 validation profile. In the POC8 and POC9 validation profiles, the validation checks for subcontracting components are not active.

Go to transaction code:SPRO>Supply network Collaboration>Basic settings>Validation>SAP Standard Settings>Display Settings for Standard Validation Profiles

Now compare the validation checks that will give you the difference.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)