cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Order Value Increase Credit Exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a requirement form the company that Blocked Sales Order should also be added to credit exposure. Are you aware of any companies using such process? Is it possible from technical point of view? Is it require whole SD redesign? Thanks for your comments and answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Even though this is a fairly old post, I'd like to leave the answer here.

You can set the availability check of the materials in MRP 3 , which are being used in the sales order as No Check.

This will in-turn cause the blocked SO value to be considered for the credit exposure.

This is because the credit exposure is the value of the confirmed quantity of materials.

And since there is no check, it will remain confirmed even if there is a credit block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Config setting in OVA8 status of Doc Value and Max Doc Value.

Hope it wil helpful for you

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for that, I think it does not matter what is the value of the order. The case is: add blocked order value to credit exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, thats what I am aware but the case here is that we have:

Credit Lim: 10.000E,

Sales Value, Special Liab and Open Rec = 9000E

Then we issue Order 1 for 2000E it gets blocked

after that we issue Order 2 for 900E it is within Cr. Lim so it is released

What we want is that if we issue Order 1 for 2000E it gets blocked and the credit expsure will be 11.000 )Blocked order will increase Credit Exposure value so Order 2 will be Blocked and total Credit Exposure will be 11.900

Thank you

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

The credit exposure is updated based on the update algorithm assigned to the credit control area. Credit Exposure is summation of Receivables + Special liabilities (like down payments, advance) + Sales value. If set update=000015, it consider all the open deliverys and exposer get updated.

and In credit management if the customeru2019s credit limit is 10000 and credit exposure is 9900 then customer can only be able to buy now worth of 100 only. if the sale value is more than 100 then it will not allowed that Delivery get blocked.

Regards,

anand