cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argentina Internal Automatic Document numbering XBELNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

We upgraded from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 a week ago and are currently experiencing a problem with Argentina invoices. The Reference field (VBRK-XBELNR) is now being populated with the billing document number instead of the automatic system derived Argentina Internal Document numbering. Can you tell me where the configuration is to configure the automatic Argentina document numbering and also how to populate this number in the "Reference" field of the billing header?

The problem is that I do not want the billing document to default in the "Reference" field, but I want the internal Automatic Document numbering example: 0002E00000211 (SPRO > Cross-application Components General application functions Cross-application document numbering) to default. which is usually different than the number in the delivery document(example: 0003X00013477). This is special for Argentina and I do not know how to have the Reference populate automatically according to the Argentina document numbering (not copy from delivery).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

Please check what was there in VTFL/VTFA header copy controls -> Reference field in 4.6c

Please maintain the same and check billing user exits whether your code is copied during upgrade.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know which billing user exits have to do with this issue? The copy controls are OK, so I am not sure where the problem is.

Thanks,

Ta

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ta,

Apart from the config steps you had done, please check whether these are also configured.

IMG -> SD -> Billing -> Billing documents -> Ctry specific features -> Ctry specific features for Argentina

-> Assign issuing branch to sales area

-> Assign tax indicator to sales organization

If you have kept reference number in VTFL as 'D' and maintained above settings, it will work. Similarly check settings for deliveries IMG -> SD ->Shipping -> Deliveries -> Cross application doc numbering.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gutham, but even when all my settings are in place, I am not able to have the XBELNR be redetermined when creating the billing document. It always shows the "Billing number" in that field. Are you aware of any user exits that can be used to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Ta