cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled remove icon of collaboators in Auction Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourcing Guru!

I duplicated an Auction Template and tried to remove some collaborators from it.

However, remove icon for each of them is disabled. Therefore, I could not remove them.

Do you know why remove icon was disabled? And How do I remove some of collaborators from Auction Template ?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

You may want to check the Document Security Templates (from setup > document setup ) for Auctions. I believe the collaborators defined in the Document Security Templates is configured that way. Check the Lock Role and Lock Principal checkboxes for the collaborator in question under New Documents tab.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viram,

Thank you for your response.

I checked it out. It seems that it only works with the new Auction Template. It does not work with existing ones.

I tried to duplicate the existing one and the duplicated one has the same colloaborators with disabled remove icon.

Is there any way I can remove existing collaborators from the Auction Template ?

I appreciate your time.

0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

What release are you on? Changes to Document Security Templates should be reflected in the template. There should be no need to create new templates. If this is not what you are seeing, you may want to raise a message. Could be a bug.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We are using release 5.1.10.

I understand that the new Auction Template reflects the change.

But this is not what I want to do.

My original question is that is if we can enable remove icon for collaborators when I duplicated the existing template.

Obviously the duplicated one inherited collaborator attribute from the existing one. And it has disabled remove icon too.

The reason we tried to do instead of creating new one is that the existing template already includes all necessary information. Therefore, we do not want to lose them except collaborators.

Is there any way we can do this?

Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)