cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHORT DUMP - CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR - Please HELP!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have two scenarios in PI,

1- RFC to JDBS Asynchronous --> runs OK, insert into external table.

In R3 y call the function at the following:

CALL FUNCTION 'Z_RFC_SAP_TO_SRI' IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION 'RFC_SENDER_DS'

2- RFC to JDBS Synchronous scenario--> DUMP "CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR"

In R3 y call the function at the following:

CALL FUNCTION 'Z_RFC_SRI_TO_SAP' DESTINATION 'RFC_SENDER_DS'.

The RFC user in RFC adapter is a common dialog user, but I think if the first scenario it works also due works in the second.

In PI Moni I have :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Communication Channel RFC adaper have the following:

call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException

Communication Channel JDBC receiver hace the following:

Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'IFSS002' (structure 'Statement'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'.

Please any suggestion? I populate in some forums and I cannot solve this error. I'm not sure that message mapping to SELECT synchronous JDBC is correct but I supose RFC function runs correctly but response would be empty and moni shows a red flag. Could be a problem with the SELECT?

I'm confused, I don't know if the problem is in RFC or in mapping synchronous SELECT. I have follow this blog:

PD: If add at the second rfc "in background task" works fine but wothout response. The problem is when function runs synch.

Best regards!!

Edited by: Pablete on Mar 1, 2012 3:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the attributes of your function module, have you selected "Remote-Enable Module" ?

if is it not case, you cannot call this FM remotely, and that could explain your error message...

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's a remote fucntion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plabete,

so your error is when you do your SELECT, as greg said.

even if you did not write a "FROM", as you defined graphically a SELECT by respecting this [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/7b7171fde93673e10000000a114a6b/content.htm], then the SQL request in database is something like that: SELECT xxx FROM <table> WHERE <key_table> = blabla...

You perhaps does not provide the key values (one or maybe several field, see your database). check also that the fields are well defined in your Data Type (string for string, DateTime for DateTime, etc...).

I hope this help you.

regards.

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Mar 1, 2012 2:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael thanks a lot, I correct any thing in mapping but still same DUMP.

My payload request is the follonwing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns1:mt_jdbc_select_req xmlns:ns1="urn:honda.com.ar:har_ar4:ipp003">

- <Statement>

- <tablename action="SELECT">

<table>IFSS002</table>

<access />

- <key>

<I2TIPMOV compareOperation="EQ">A</I2TIPMOV>

<I2AFAMCD compareOperation="EQ">100</I2AFAMCD>

</key>

</tablename>

</Statement>

</ns1:mt_jdbc_select_req>

Any another idea???

Former Member
0 Kudos

My RFC request has only two fields, primary key from SQL table.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<rfc:Z_RFC_SRI_TO_SAP xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<TIPO_EV>A</TIPO_EV>

</rfc:Z_RFC_SRI_TO_SAP>

TIPO_EV is key1 and key2 has a constant. If I take this example:

SELECT col1,col2,col3 FROM dbTableName WHERE key1 = field1 AND key2 = field2

How can I mapping col1, col2, col3 in JDBC request if in RFC request I have only two parameters wich are connected with key fields???

PD: in mapping request and response I'm using RFC directly, not a message type.

Edited by: Pablete on Mar 1, 2012 9:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pablete,

see sap help (previous link), it seems you forgot this step:

<access>
                  <col1/>
                  <col2/>
                  <col3/>
              </access>

to precise you want to get values of col1, col2, col3 (for instance), then you have to define these fields in your target Data Type which is used to build your SQL request, so below your level <access>.

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put an empty constant[] for every fields in <access> node and solved the problem.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablete,

The error description below shows that there is some error in the stored procedure (or is it a database table?) IFSS002 in the receiver system side:

Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'IFSS002' (structure 'Statement'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'.

Try testing this stored procedure in the receiver system itself, most preferably with identical input, to locate the source of the problem, then correct the stored procedure and try again. Or if it is a database table, simply try to execute the identical query in the database system to get more error details.

Based on the error description it looks like your ECC and PI configurations are fine.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I not used a stored procedure, in mapping I have used SELECT -> action like a JDBC receiver mapping.

It's exactly like this map:

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3928] [original link is broken];

I don't write a FROM sentence in any place!