Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setu up customizing for brazil country version in ECC 6.0 EhP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we need to set up the brazil country version in our sandbox system. Bascially the procedure is clear to me, as it was described in thread: [Thread|]

We copied client 000 to a test client 065 in your sandbox system and performed O035 (country BR) successfully.

Now the brazilian template is active for company structure 0001.

Now we need to copy the customizing from company 0001 to xxxx in order to assemble a customizing/workbench transport. Afterwards we are intending to copy these transports into our developement system.

But how do we get all relating objetcs into the customizing transport? Do I have to through the entire IMG path. Is there any guidline wich IMG activities have to be processed at minimum (enterprise structure definition and assignment) in order to assemble a complete customizing transport. My intention is create a customizing transport which will be imported into our dev system which contains an own global enterprise template. Do I have to pay attention to any special things concerning this?

Even while executing O035 the transport request which is requested by the system does not contain all relevant objects. (e.g. sales documents types, enterprise structure like company code, etc.)

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Cornelius

2 REPLIES 2

DZ1972
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding this brazilian installation please consider the following from SAP Support side:

1) Will you install the brazilian facility in the same client you using

1.1) if yes, is it copy from client 000?

IF yes, check note 123124 and note 39472.

1.2) If it is not copy from client 000, you need create a client copy

from client 000 and compare the tables and run the transport to

populate the respective tables (it is not so easy)

2) Will not be the same client you using:

You can start coping a client DEV based in the 000.

Additional comments:

The standard customizing settings required for the country versions are supplied in client 000.

COMPANY CODE 001 contains all of the standard Customizing settings as per the Chart of accounts INT.

The customizing settings for the standard countries (which cover legal and business requirements) are contained in the company code templates XX01 (where XX is the country key).

For each client where you intend to implement Brazil, you have to first run transaction O035 and then follow the procedure described in the documentation parts "Actions required after installation" and "Customizing using CATTs"; a transport recording does not take place for the CATTs.

As for transaction O035, please be also aware of note 39472 if you intend to run several countries on one client.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

thanks for your reply. We did a client copy from 000 to client 065 in our Sandbox system. Afterwards we run the O035 for country brazil in client 065. This procedure is clear to me.

After this we had the brazilian localization/template active for company 0001 (copy from BR01). As far as I know also the relavant CATTs are executed while performing O035, right?

The question is now which IMG activities do I have to perform to copy 0001 to our target company structure xxxx.

The idea is to generate a transport request containing all necessary objects for xxxx which can be then transported to our developement system.

Is this approach basically working?

Or in other words: How can we ensure that all relevant brazilian settings like enterprise structure, sales order types, specific movement (e.g. 8xx) types are copied and recorded in a transport request?

We need to install only brazil country version but it has to fit to our existing global template in our DEV system (approx. 40 companies in Europe and Asia, one client system)

Thanks.

Cornelius