cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT.XML file used during Java export?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !!!

I'm doing an export of a Solution Manager 7.01 system. This system also has a CPS (redwood) installation in thev database java schema.

What happened was that not all tables listed in the EXPORT.XML existed, so I got a failure.

I then "undeployed" CPS, and deleted all CPS files from the database (JCS_). However, when I restarted (or started from the beginning) I got the same error. The EXPORT.XML (in the export java directory) still have all the JCS_ tables listed.

This file is recreated during every restart, so I tested to create a script which override this file with one without the JCS_* tables all the time (more than 100 times a minute). But the export still has the JCS_* tables in the list during export.

So is the EXPORT.XML even used during export, or does it keep the values in memory already when the file is created.

And a second question is: From where does the input to the EXPORT.XML file come from? It's not from the database since there is not a trace of any JCS_* tables in the database however ju list information from the DB2 dictionary (DB2 9.5.2)

So can anyone tell me how to skip these tables from the export?

// Claes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claes,

is this system (CPS) a copy or migration of other system ? it happens sometimes that old schema tables remains in the system.

regards, Javier