Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF EXTENSION_IN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Z append structures in LIKP and LIPS table. Which are the other structures need to have same extension(appended) in order to update those custom fields of LIKP/LIPS tables? I am using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF and want to pass the EXTENSION_IN structure.

Ref: BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

For VBAP and VBAK, those structures are VBAPKOZ, VBAPKOZX, BAPE_VBAP, BAPE_VBAPX.

But i do not know what to be passed to EXTENSION_IN and also what all are the other steps.

I read teh documentation available, but could not resolve.

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe this will clarify the concept a bit: http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/b/bapi/bapiparex.htm

Cheers,

Manu.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe this will clarify the concept a bit: http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/b/bapi/bapiparex.htm

Cheers,

Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I had seen this thread earlier, which talks in general about extension structure.

My doubt is specific to delivery create BAPI given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the field STRUCTURE you need to pass the name of the structure which you have added in the LIPS, etc.

In the field VALUEPART pass on the data in length of 240 characters each.

For Example,

valuepart1 = struct_name+0(240).

valuepart2 = struct_name+240(240).

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact the EXTENSION_IN parameter is transfered "as it is" to Enhancement Spot ES_SAPLV50I_BADI, BAdI BADI_DLV_CREATE_NOREF_EXTIN, Interface IF_DLV_CREATE_NOREF_EXTIN, Method ADDITIONAL_INPUT. It seems that you could use your own structure.

Remark: the method has only import parameters, so I suppose you will have to store the extension data (like export to memory or the like) and use those in another delivery creation BAdI/Extension. Look at SE18 Enh. Spot ES_SAPLV50R_CREA or SMOD Enh V50R0003.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks raymond for your inputs.I have rewarded you points.

If the BAPI cannot export, then i have a Z function module to create delivery.

I can export the additional fields from there Z function module to memory and use it in the delivery user-exit MV50AFZ1.

That will be similiar right?

0 Kudos

Hi

Please see this notes

SAP Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing (when it speaks about Dialog or collective processing)

SAP Note 383254 - VL10: Dialog <--> Background

SAP Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits

SAP Note 332276 - Collective note: VL10 consulting

I think that you are using a SO, have you tried to do it calling VL10A in back-ground for instance? The idea is create a variant for VL10A and after call it with the sequence of function modules JOB_OPEN, JOB_SUBMIT and JOB_CLOSE. It's an idea.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo.

But I am not using a SO. I am creating a delivery without Sales order reference .

I have a Z - RFC function module to get the delivery details from SAP Portal.

So inside that RFC, instead of using a BDC recording for VL01NO , i am using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF EXTENSION_IN.

So additional Z fields in LIKP/LIPS table needs to reach the user-exit MV50AFZ1 for processing.

As the BAPI do not have place holder, i will export it direcllty from Z function module and then try to use it.

Not sure though whether this will work.Need to check.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 949074 - BAPIs for generating outbound deliveries, in the section for BADI's.

Regards

Eduardo