SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managing the tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Sometimes when i run the T-Code like EG01 then i see the message like "maintain system parameter table TE057"

What is this Message?

Kindly suggest me to solve this problem how can we maintain the these tables?

Regards.

Vaibhav

11 REPLIES 11

former_member227287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Configuration need to done by the functional consultant.Once the configuration is complete , you won't get the mesaage while executing EG01.

Regards,

Chandan

0 Kudos

thanks for reply.

i have done the config, but still having this problem.

kindly clear.

Regads.

vaibhav

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table TE507 iis the configuration table for Basic Device Categories.

You should check with your Device Management configuration person to set these up.

Its possible the Device Category you are trying to create is attempting to use a Basic Device Category that is not configured.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have done all config, but still havng problem.

kindly suggest.

Regards.

vaibhav

0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume by config you are referring to the following paths:

Define Sort Sequence for Basic Categs in Device Cat./Work List

and

Define Combination of Basic Device Categories

If not, please proceed by using the above config paths.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Very thank you Ivor M.

Pls tell me where we defined DIVISION in configuration part.

as in EG01 error msg is there " specify a valid division"

kindly suggest.

Regards.

Vaibhav

Edited by: sap975 on Mar 2, 2012 7:39 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Diviisions are a high level Classification (e.g. Electricity, Water, Gas etc..) that shoud be set up first in Logistics General (Material Master) configuration.

If you are missing Divisions in your drop-down list in EG01, then you need to speak to your MM user or consultant and find out which Division they are using for their meters.

After the Divisions are set up in Material Master config, they have to be mapped to IS-U Division Category and Company Code in IS-Basic Settings ->Enterprose Structure configuration.

Regards,

Ivor M

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, I have some another queries

1: In our process Bills not generated if device replacement is done between actual meter reading date and scheduled billing date.

and for bill generation we reverse of device replacement and done again on a date other than scheduled billing date.

And now we want Device replacement should NOT BE ALLOWDED ON Sheduled billing date. how can we do this?

2: in device management we can enter one seal for a meter, now we want to use multiple seal for a meter because physical meter has multiple seals on site.

kindly suggest me how can we do this?

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Please see if below inputs help you or not.

Q1) Device replacement should NOT BE ALLOWDED ON Sheduled billing date.

There are device replacements reasons maintained in SPRO, check the below link:-

SAP Utilities--> Device Management--> Installation--> Basic Settings-->Define Reasons for Installation/Removal/Replacement- as I understand here are the permisions maintained like IR, RR, CR- replacement reason- Allowed or not. You can customize as per your requirement.

and also you can check the last node in the same SPRO setting

Define System Parameters for Installation/Removal/Replacement,

Q2) multiple seal for a meter

I think you have the seal code and seals generated already in system.

To assign multiple selas, you need to follow the steps as below:-

1) Issue the seal which is created in system with a unique combination of seal code and serial number.

2) Now allocate this seal with giving the equipment number, date of allocation, person responsible, and reason for allocation.

Repeat the same procedure for the second seal for the same equipment.

I hope this will help you out.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

My question is this if schedule MRD and schedule billing date is 20.07.2012, and meter reading date is 21.07.2012

And user wants to replace the device on or before 21.07.2012, he should not be able to replace it.

Because if he does it we can not create the bill

Regards.

vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for late reply!

You can maintain customized validation if user enters the replacement date before MRD then error or warning msg will be displayed.

Regards,

Priya