cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

follow up action

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

how activate to change outbound delivery in action box example in catalog 2 task we have the follow up action like repair order confiram usage decision in repair order in codes we maintained in followup action same like that i assinged change outbound delivery in task but when i create Q1 notification its not appear what i missed kindly guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

YES I GOT IF I LINK TASK CATALOG 2 IT WILL WORK

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

What I understood from your question is that you've already created a Follow-Up action and also assigned to a particular Code Group but it still not appearing in Q1 Notification... rite?

In that case, first after assigning the Follow-up action in Code Group, you need to-

1. Define Catalog Profile (Tcode-OQN6)

2. Assign Code Group to Catalog-2 (Task) in repsective Catalog Profile (Tcode-OQN6)

3. Assign this Catalog Profile to Notification Type (SPRO --> QM --> QM Notifications --> Defect Recording --> Define Notification Type --> Define Catalogs for Notification Type)

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Valuble input but i dont this also stil i am unable to see the actionbox in change delivery if any other configuration is there kindly guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the usage of the action box if it is create/ change/ Display.

Regards,

SMruti

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

From you commment - "...but i dont this also stil i am unable to see the actionbox in change delivery if any other configuration is there kindly guide me".

Did you mean that you're trying to see 'Action Box' in Change Delivery (VL02N) transaction?

Bcoz that's not the meaning of 'Action Box'. Action Box is defined to carry out a particular function in SAP automatically after a certion action/transaction.

Please confirm what exactly your requirement is...?

Regards,

Anup