cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with availability check due to credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem with availability check for a sales order which is blocked against credit check

Like, i have a open sales order with mulitiple line items around 10 line items, out of which all the 10 line items have unrestricted stock and got confirmed when availability check has been performed , but we could able to proceed through delivery and billing only for 9 line items. Hence there is 1 line item in the sales order which didn't get delivered. But when we tried to do the availability check the system is confirming the quantity with credit block. But after the sales order has been released thru VKM3 from credit block again the schedule lines are showing confirmed quantiy as "0" .

Credit message observed : " Credit check (maximum percentage for open exceeded)".

An earlier response would be of greater help extension to me , and i shall be greatly obliged to you all.

Thanks & Regards

Krishna.k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

once confirm actual stock is there for that line item if yes then may b stock blocked by Credit block.Release the stock reserved by credit blocked sales order through back order processing.

Tcode: V_RA

Select sale order want to change the confirmed qty. SAVE.

and again come to VA02 and run availablity chek.

Regards,

anand