cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posted to blocked stock

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

One inspection lot with 09 lot origin is in quality with status REL. Now I want the stock to be moved to blocked stock.When I tried to proceed perfoming UD I donot find Inspection posting tab in UD sceen.Kindly guide me how to proceed so that stock to be posted in blocked stock.

Thanks

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the UD of the lot & then post to block from unrestricted.

0 Kudos

HI smruti,

Thanks for prompt reply.

Presently the stock is in quality.Moreover In material master I donot find the field Post to inspection stock as this beign Inspection type 09.Correct me if I am wrong

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct. The transfer of stock to inspection stock is in QA07 while planning for the reccuring inspection. Then you ll be able to see the stock tab. For the existing lot you can take ud and transfer the stock using mvmt 344

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Mar 1, 2012 1:18 PM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on the parameters you used in the QA07 program it create your inspection lot.

If you clicked "to inspection stock on inspection date" and you created the lots say ten days before the actual inspection due date, (i.e. a ten day window), then the lot will not be stock relevant until QA07 runs again after the actual inspection date. this gives you the chance to inspect the material prior to the inspection date without having to take it out of unrestricted inventory. This way it remains available to MRP for planning purposes.

If you make the UD before the inspection date, the material is never moved. If you fail to make the UD before the actual inspection date, the material will move to QI stock the next time QA07 runs.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the material master set up "Post to inspection stock" is active or not. for this lot the stock is in quality or unrestricted? You can take the ud as rejected and move the material to block stock through transferposting .344 movement type.

regards,

Smruti