cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile - Logoff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing an issue Regarding ITS Mobile. We created the Screens and Assigned to ITS (HTML Template).

We given an Logoff Button, If i executed from ITS, It should be logoff and should show the login Screen in same window,

I am calling Call_Browser FM, I can able to get the Login Screen, But that screen is opening in separate window, and my previous Screen is not logoff.

Please Help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very Helpful Solution i get from SDN.

Thanks,

Srini

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> We given an Logoff Button, If i executed from ITS, It should be logoff and should show the login Screen in same window,

>

Hi Srinu,

In tcode SICF, Upon selecting your service, Go to Error pages tab --> Logoff page tab --> Select Redirect to URL radio button and give ur webservice link.

Regards,

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sravan for your response.

As you suggested i done the same thing, but while running from web, its not working,, may be i had to write the code in sap so that it can redirect to that URL.

Will you please help me to sort this.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No, Coding not required.

I have done the same and working fine. By the way, how are dealing with Logoff pop-up? Have you enabled ~POPUPS = 1 in service parameters(Service data tab --> GUI configuration button)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sravan, I declared the POPUPS also in SICF Txn.

But its not calling that URL.

I read in some link in SDN, I use FM CALL_BROWSER, with this FM i can able to call the URL, But in New window. And my previous session is not logging off. So when i open from the New window, message is showing as, already an session is Active. But i want in same window.

Regards,

Srini

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to first figureout why it is not logging-off and then go for redirecting to login screen.

Could you share what have you done to log-off?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

In SAP, we designed Logoff button, so that in ITS, when user press that button, the session has to be logoff and it should go to the initial screen where it will ask for User id and password.

I just working on this, As u suggested in previous, i put the URL in Redirect URL in SICF Txn. and

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION Z-Transaction

#MOBILE This is a mobile service

~ITSMOBILE 1

#SOURCES Template search sequence

~SOURCES ITS - Internet Service - SE80

#POPUPS Show popups, default is no

~POPUPS 1

#MESSAGE SOUND Plays a background sound if a message appears

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND 1

#SYSTEM MODAL POPUPS Shows express mails / system messages

~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL 1

~STYLE DHTML

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE EWT

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

This is how i designed in SICF Txn.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

In SAP, we designed Logoff button, so that in ITS, when user press that button, the session has to be logoff and it should go to the initial screen where it will ask for User id and password.

I just working on this, As u suggested in previous, i put the URL in Redirect URL in SICF Txn. and

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION Z-Transaction

#MOBILE This is a mobile service

~ITSMOBILE 1

#SOURCES Template search sequence

~SOURCES ITS - Internet Service - SE80

#POPUPS Show popups, default is no

~POPUPS 1

#MESSAGE SOUND Plays a background sound if a message appears

~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND 1

#SYSTEM MODAL POPUPS Shows express mails / system messages

~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL 1

~STYLE DHTML

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE EWT

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

This is how i designed in SICF Txn.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

I observed one thing while running from ITS from Internet Browser. At top right i saw a Log off button, which it is calling the URL directly(assigned in SICF). If i am not assigning the URL in SICF transaction, its is asking to start the web service. Same functionality had to be for my Log off button which i designed in SAP Screen.

Can u tell me how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

former_member215575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Did you get the solution?

If possible, try to convince the user to use the std. logoff button at top right as you said(I see only EXIT option on top left) rather than using the custom designed Logoff button.

I yet have to try the scenario designing own logoff button and redirecting.

Regards,

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for your reply.

I will use the Standard Logoff Button by redirecting the URL.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini