cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC PC + BOE + Crystal Reports (Transport reports)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our DEV system we have configured SAP GRC PC 3.0 + BOE (3.1)+ Crystal Reports (2008) and works fine. My question is regarding transport the standard and customized Crystal Reports to PRD environment. In PRD, we have also another BOE environment.

In DEV the steps followed are explained in the guide [How to build and Personalize Custom Crystal Report|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/707df14d-ee3e-2d10-64bd-ebec982facf6?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&47519518433182], but we don't know if these reports should be transported from DEV BOE to PRD BOE, or should be transported on the ABAP side (DEV GRC --> PRD GRC)

In PRD also when we run report GRFN_CY_ACTIVATE_CR we get the following error...

ERROR: Error occurred while activating report: 4BYRFVFYFT1XFFDMO4UNHI8H0 ('GRPC_Control_Rating')

ERROR: Error occurred while activating report: 4BYK5XU5AJX8V7Y9QLN016Z50 ('GRPC_Risk_Coverage')

ERROR: Error occurred while activating report: 4CAEAC8RO6668IR18C8NQ56XW ('GRPC_Change_Analysis')

ERROR: Error occurred while activating report: 4CBH103RPVIEA5DT6CNSUXROK ('GRPC_Audit_Log')

This is one of the [post-installation steps for GRC |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ae9468-8c89-2c10-338b-af5a0d05cd03?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&46072114430554] and we can't continue the publishing procedure with /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks!

Edited by: rafael gomez carrasco on Mar 1, 2012 2:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

When talking about Crystal reports and BOE you will need to repeat this task over the other environment because you will need to setup the BOE connectors and all the configurations.

Also the error you are getting is related with the reports not properly activated.

Remember the PC has two ways of reporting one is webdynpro and you can use Crystal, so my suggestion is why don't you activate the webdynpro one as well and configure the Crystal in PROD?

I hope it can help you.

Thank you and kind regards,

Claud.