cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS search Not working in shopping cart SRM7 EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I search a WBS element while creating a shopping cart, The search is not working and issues a message " No help Value found". But If I default a WBS value in WBS element field under Account assignment. The system accepts the value with out any error. But the same is not displayed when I do search WBS element without default the value.

Your help on this greatly appreciated.

Regards

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is only WBS or all the Accounting F4 help is not working ?

Check the below basic settings.

1. Requester has SRM standard role assigned e.g. /SAPSRM/* or customer defined role has active authority object BBP_FUNCT, activity BE_F4_HELP.

2. SE16 BBP_BACKEND_DEST ERP destination column DEST_DIALOG has an entry; SM59 corresponding entry and RFC-dialog 3. Badis BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY, BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT inactive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is working fine for all other accounting data like Cost center Search, Internal Order Search etc... The search is not working only for WBS element. Even If I Default the WBS element, It is taking the value. But instead of default, If i try to get the WBS element value through search. It is not working. I checked all the diolgue / RFC connection in SM59. All are working fine. I hope above metioned notes (in the thread reply) I need to check. It may helpful.

Thanks

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask one of your developers to debug the below WD method, this might help you to know the exact problem

WD : /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_BACKEND_SH

View : V_UI_BACKEND_SH

Method : ONACTIONDO_SEARCH

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following SAP notes; speaks about similar issues:

Note 1225681 - Problem within WBS Element backend search help in accounting

Note 1175378 - WBS Element Search help description field

Note 444560 - Account assignment check: WBS element entered incorrectly

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm if you have created a dialog RFC connection from SRM to ECC and maintained this in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST?

Regards,

Nikhil