cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity less than PO quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created an inter-company Purchase Order (NB type PO) which has a delivery quantity of 100 (example). Now I am creating an Outbound Delivery through VL10B. The delivery (NLCC type delivery) but the issue I am facing is that the delivery quanity is less than the PO quantity 70 (example). Why did this happen?

I checked MD04 and I can see that there is sufficient available stock on the delivery date againt that particular delivery.

Please advise.

Thanks

Suro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suro,

Could you please post stock position in Supplying Plant (IM & WM both).

Also what all subsequent documents got created for this PO.

If delivery is created with quantity 70 , please go to change mode of delivery , delete the stag date > press entre > re-entre the stag date & then change the quantity. This will reset availibility calculation & hopefully there wont be any error when full quantity is entered in delivery.

Lt us know if any error comes up , please post that.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

There are sufficient stock in supplying plant (IM -No WM).

No PO History - only the delivery

I will try theVL02N as mentioned and will post my results shortly.

Thanks

Suro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh

VL02N worked by modifying the date on the line item.

Thanks for your inputs.

Suro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you are creating the STO of type NB. Can you please recheck it.

Please recreate the STO again for this material to see if the issue persist.

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is not the resolution or the issue here.

NB is always for Inter Company and UB is always for Intra company. Accordingly either NLCC or NL is created respectively. Thats standard SAP.

I am investigating further looking at Open Deliveries & MD04.

Any other inputs are welcome.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the PO what is the confirmed qty in PO delivery schedule tab.If it is 70 then remaining 30 must have reserved for some other delivery.

As you know finding opendelivery & MD04 only option where the stock is reserved.I think you can see open deliveries in MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming that by "confirmed qty in PO Delivery schedule tab" you mean the "Delivered" column. I think this gets populated ONLY once the delivery is created which is for the reduced qty, The HELP on this field shows "The Quantity delivered field shows you the quantity delivered against this schedule line via an outbound delivery (or possibly several such deliveries). This enables you to check whether the supplying plant will deliver the desired quantity of the material as scheduled.". Thus I do not think this get populated on PO creation autmatically and as such I could not see and confirmed qty field on the delivery schedule tab.

By the way we also have a Inbound delivery as part of CONFIRMATION key where we have confirmed full qty on the inbound delivery.

Regarding MD04, yes I am looking at that closely as well since that gives oen deliveries and I am trying to figure out available stock on that delivery date and the open delivery quantity for all the deliveries.......

Any other inputs are welcome...

thanks

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should display ...I think the configuration may be different.

Select PO line item then go to enviromnment then select availability then check how much qty are you able to see .

Check availability check what is considering Open PO,available stock ..etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I get "No checking rule entered for combination of doc. type/supplying plant" since

no checking rule has been entered for the combination document type/supplying plant. I verified this in configuration.