cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Rebate agreement wrt rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client requirement is when rebate agreement created with reference to old rebate agreement by using VBO1 , system should copy the rebate recipient (customer) & rebate type (montly etc) from old rebate agreement.

Is there any copy control between rebate agreements to rebate agreement? Else how can this can be addressed?

Kindly check and help me.

Edited by: sapsduser on Mar 1, 2012 7:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VBO1 select your Agreement type next click on create with reference,give the agreement no form which you want to

copy,click on copy button,it will take you to further screen there you can change if any thing you wan to change or you can

save the document,system will generate new agreement no with old agreement values like same rebate recipient and rebate

type.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply.

My client want new rebate agreement to be created not by extending the old agreement.

As per current Std SAP functionality system will not copy the rebate receipt number and rebate type.

That is the challange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this scenario,system is accepting to copy the old agreement with same recipient and rebate type,absolutely no issues,at the end it is generating new agreement no.I think you need to check the validity periods.

Ram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether Organiastion data is getting changed while creating rebate agreement with reference to existing one.

To do that press Shift + F4 from the keyboard.

Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of creating a new rebate agreement.

You can extend the existing one by changeing validity period.

Use Tcode VB(D (Easy Access - Logistics - Sales and distribution - Master data - Agreements - Rebate agreement - Extend)

Regards

JP