cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vkm3 and vkm5 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For blocked sales orders and blocked deliveries we usually go to the VKM3 & VKM5 to release them. Recently i came across one problem and observed that " I has released one sales order and saved. Again when i tried to release the same sales order system is accepting and issuing the same. ( I mean for same sales order it is accepting continuously)

How to control this? why system is behaving like this by default???

Regards

Devd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check the Below SDN links

[Re: VKM1 VKM3 |;

[Re: VKM5 - whats the point|;

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for your reply i know the differences but i will appreciate if you can tell me how to control ( exert configuration)l.

Regards

Devd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devdas,

Welcome to the forum,

Coming to the thread,it is standard SAP behavior,once you released the blocked document still system show's that in list.You can know the status of sale order credit status whether it is released or not go to T.code SE16N give the table VBUK and mention your sale order no in that filed VBUK - CMGST (OverallCredStat) marked with 'D Document released by credit representative' that means the document was released.

If you don't want to see the released document's in that list you need to go for enhancement,check the below link.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

Hope you are not clear about my question.

Am asking how to control that if once i release (Sales order or Delivery) system should not allow to re- issue.

Can i achieve this in any standard way? r else if any user exit required? If user exit required which user exit?

Thanks in advance