cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easy dms clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We have downloaded the easy dms from sap market space for the customer.

Once we install this is easy dms, will this web of easy dms work only in that system or will it become it is globally for the client( i mean will it become a part of SAP completely)

May my qustion is basic as i am working on this for first time i am asking this question. I read help sap notes but was not able to get exact answer so.....

Regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

..Once we install this is easy dms, will this web of easy dms work only in that system or will it become it is globally for the client( i mean will it become a part of SAP completely)..

You would have to install easyDMS locally on each system where you wish to use it.Please refer [this|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/MassworkstationdeploymentwithEasyDMS+7.0] link for mass deployment of easyDMS.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

gernerally EasyDMS loads the same SAP systems as in the SAPGUI logon pad based on the file SAPLOGON.INI. And then the user can decide to which system he will connect.

Regarding the document structure please note that for each SAP system where you logon such a structure will be created per system.

Best regards,

Christoph