cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Profile and AUC Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am examining the possibility to implement Investment Profile linked to WBS element to automatically create and settle AUC.

However I am not sure about one thing and unfortunately I cannot test it because our sandbox system is not ready yet.

I need your help to clear this up

I read on the IMG guide about the setting for asset class marked as Investment Measure

u201CThe assets in this class cannot then be directly created and posted in Asset Accounting. The assets can only be processed by means of the order or the WBS element, to which they are assignedu201D

Does this mean that once an AUC received a settlement from one WBS element (which is linked to that AUC) it can receive settlement only from that particular WBS?

e.g.:

WBS A --> AUC #100

WBS B --> AUC #101

WBS C --> Not linked to Investment Profile

Can I settle the cost of WBS C to AUC #100 and AUC #101 (user will create the settlement rule for WBS C manually)?

Thanks

Regards,

Kealin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes. user can create Manual Settlement rule assign the WBS C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AP,

Thanks for clarifying.

I thought AUC #100 and #101 can only receive settlement from WBS A and WBS B respectively because the guide says "The assets can only be processed by means of the order or the WBS element, to which they are assigned"

Answers (0)