cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V _T702B link table between expnse key and expnse typ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a question regarding the assignment table for credit card clearing(v_t702b). We have 26 custom expnse typs that are paid by company but I see only few expense keys (around 7) supplied by credit card company like "MEALS....", "CAR.RENTAL.." etc. How do I map all the 26 expense types with only few expense keys(around 7) supplied by credit card company?

Thanks, Patt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patt,

Make New Entries or Copy Existing entries on table V_T702B and adjust your remaining expense types along with Credit card type and self or company paid etc....

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umer,

For example, the credit card key for MEALS...., should be copied to MEALS1...., MEALS2....and MEALS3....etc and assign the custom expense type ZBRKFST to MEALS1.... and ZLUNCH to MEALS2.... and ZDINNER to MEALS3....correct? Then we should tell the credit card company about our assignment of these expense types to their keys MEALS1..., MEALS2.... and MEALS3....

My question is how will the transaction done by traveller be known as Brkfast, Lunch or Dinner for the credit card company to assign to proper MEALS code and send it back to us? Ex: traveller swipes card at a restaurant for a meal and credit card company will assign it to which expense key MEALS1, 2 or 3? Thanks, Patt

Answers (0)