cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating tax number when creating suppliers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to know some BAdI or any other way to automatically populate the standard tax number table when creating a supplier from portal.

Basically, we are storing tax numbers in search term 1, so we do not want the user to re-populate the same information in the corresponding tax number table.

Is there any BAdI where we can retrieve BUT000-SORT1 and append a new entry to the tax number table using such retrieved value?

It could be possible to enhance FPM Save Button and perform a direct db insert in table DFKKBPTAXNUM, but I am sure there is a better way of doing this...

Working on SRM 7.0

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Vicente

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Finally, I have implemented an implicit enhancement in SAVE method of /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_AO_BP_SUPPLIER class.

I have used BUPA_TAX_SAVE_TABS to directly store info in DB.

A minor problem of this approach is that value displayed in the the corresponding WD screen is not refreshed. I have tried some mapper refresh operations from the WDA view, but I have not been able to fix it...

Anyway, as we do not want users to maintain the same information in different sections, I have hidden the standard section used to maintain tax numbers within the supplier screen (If I could update values in WDA, I would make such section visible but not editable...).

Regards

Vicente

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are BADI's used in tax setup:

To Determine Tax Code: BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI

To Change Tax Data: BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yaniVy,

Indeed I mean tax number instead of tax code... It is a field identifying suppliers (as business partners). I am not asking for tax code (the one related to prices in PO, etc)

You can find the tax number table in the master data screen to maintain Suppliers in portal (i.e from POWL)

Thanks anyway for the answer

Vicente