cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Response Not able to do by the Supplier from SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During sometimes, the supplier is not in a position to make POR from SUS.

After selecting the PO from Supplier side, when they are trying to do POR they are not able to either select Confirm (tick mark) or reject (X mark) from their screen which means always those buttons are in greyed mode or no action like Green or Red respectively. What could be the reason ? However, they can see the Send button.

Please provide me the input to do investigation.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm that for such vendors the 'Acknowledgement Required' check box is ticked in ECC Vendor Master?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your quick response and update.

I have checked on vendor master level & PO level (R/3 & SrM) acknowledgement Required button is enabled i.e. checked on.

My scenarios is SRM SUS (ECS). The same supplier is being done pOR may times from their end.

Sometimes they are not able to do because of no action from SUS eventhough they select confirm (tick mark). It is not at all changing to Green colour.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Any clue on such behaviour ?

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

When I analysed further, I understand that POR has been made one time initially by the supplier without any change on the data from their side. Now status is perfect in both the sides i.e. EBP & SUS. However, when they tried for doing second time system has not allowed. I quite surprised the PO current status at their end is still in NEW. When I checked further on Document Flow I can see the status as "Changes Transmitted" and the same is not avaialble in BBP_PD.

What is the meaning for Changes Transmitted on this PO only in docuemnt flow tab whereas the original status in the initial screen of PO is NEW.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Apologies... but I have not worked on the EBP SUS scenario.

Let us wait for other experts to respond to your queries.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you activate the WF 'WS14500001'..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saravnan

There is no workflow in SUS towards POR.

However, we have auto approval WS90000002 in EBP for POR.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If you are not able to respond for PO from SUS then you have to activate the workflow WS14500001.. Here some more workflows you can check for POR

Workflows

You can configure the following workflows for the purchase order response:

· (WS14500001)

Automatic transfer of purchase order response data into the purchase order. The system carries out a comparison during the data transfer (background processing). If the quantity, price, and delivery date variances transmitted by the vendor are within the tolerance limits set in Customizing, and no other variances are transmitted, then the data transfer of the first inbound POR occurs automatically.

This workflow is relevant for XML receipt or manual entry with subsequent approval.

· (WS14500019)

If POR data differs from that in the purchase order, you can be informed of this via a work item. As a purchaser, you can decide for each item whether you wish to transfer the data into the purchase order or not.

· (WS14500007)

If POR data differs from that in the purchase order, you can be informed of this via e-mail (with the number of the purchase order).

· (WS14500017)

Monitoring receipt of the purchase order response:

If the flag Purchase order response expected is set in the purchase order, and if by a certain time a purchase order response has not been received for all items in a purchase order, then you can be informed of this via a work item.

SAP WON'T DELIVER ANY WF TEMPLATE WITH NUMBER RANGE OF '9' BECAUSE 99% CUSTOMER USE NUMBER RANGE 9' FOR CUSTOM WORKFLOW..

Saravanan

Answers (0)