Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

JDBC Adapter Level Error

Hi Guys,

i am getting below error at JDBC Adapter Level.

Can any one please help me on how to resolve this issue.

JDBC Message processing failed, due to Channel has reached maximum concurrency (5,000 concurrent messages) and no free resource found within 5,000 milliseconds; increase the maximum concurrency level

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Channel has reached maximum concurrency (5,000 concurrent messages) and no free resource found within 5,000 milliseconds; increase the maximum concurrency level

Adapter Framework caught exception: Channel has reached maximum concurrency (5,000 concurrent messages) and no free resource found within 5,000 milliseconds; increase the maximum concurrency level

Delivering the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Channel has reached maximum concurrency (5,000 concurrent messages) and no free resource found within 5,000 milliseconds; increase the maximum concurrency level. Setting message to status failed.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
replied

As i said this error wont occur regularly , if JDBC connections consumed by other channels then only this error occurs (after some times it goes off once connection available).

If you want to set max concurenecy value in JDBC receiver chennal, Open JDBC Channel , you will find tab with min value as 1.

Regards,

Raj

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question