cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS(internal price) can be seen in sales condition but not in item pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

we have standard cost maintained in material master accounting1 view.

When creating sales order , the std. cost can be seen in item condition on condition type VPRS. When we Post goods issue, the cost can hit GL of COGS well. However, when we billing, VPRS disappeared from item pricing condition,which casue gross margin incorrect. I feel like the issue could be copy control from sales to billing but have no clue where it exactly is. Please avise

Thanks in advance.

Linda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you are using same pricing procedure at sales order or billing doc?

If so, compare the pricing procedures.

Further, kindly do a pricing analysis for billing to know why VPRS is not reflecting in billing doc.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank you for your response.

I've checked pricing analysis and got below message. Still have no idea what requirement we are not meeting.

Please advise

The requirement 004 is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met and so the condition was excluded from further processing.

Thanks,

Linda

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VOV7, determine cost is checked for the item category.

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the item category getting determine in billing doc.

And subsequently you can check your item category in Tcode VOV7.

Is this intercompany sales?

If it so, then check whether system is getting PI01 determine in Billing.

Then VPRS will be deactivated.

Therefore, either of the condition type will be active.

To have VPRS in, deactivate PI01.

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked but our whhy profitability report show double cost?

Thanks

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please tell us how did you slove your problem.

it would be useful for every one who is following this thread.

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,suresh para

Shiva Ram's answer solved part of the issue. Please see forum chain. Following his instruction I am able to see the cost in pricing condition. However ,I realized another issue, which make cost double in the profitability report fo COPA. later on, I realized due to batch split was used in picking, which cause two line items in picking against one line item sales order (in my case,key user used batch split function even though only one batch was used).This caused cost apply to both line item in COPA, which caused the cost double in profitability report. Later oon I realized the two line items have diffierent dlivery item category, After I ticked Y in field "Statistical value" for that batch split delivery item category (VOV7) , correct was picked in COPA report.

Hope it helps.

Linda

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In billing document at item level, click on the analysis button and check against VPRS on why the value is not populated. Does the billing document contain, batch split item, BOM item or free of charge items? If so, then check in copy control settings in VTFL, at item level, check the box cumulate cost. Even if it checked and no costing done, then take a look at OSS note Note 352441 - Accumulated cost is missing in the main item

Regards,