Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete system from SMSY

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Im running a Sol Man 7.1 which has syncronized SLD with LMDB and SMSY

The issue is there are a duplicate Java technical system, one created manually and other properly syncronized with LMDB

I would like to delete this unwanted system, but it keeps saying the system in not on the LMDB

When i try to sync SMSY to LMDB no systems shows up on the list, therefore i cannot migrate or delete that unwanted entry

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

What SPS are you in? Could you please try to upgrade it SP4 and delete the your JAVA system in SLD. Wait the sync job to complete and check again?

If you want to remain the JAVA system, you can create a Product System in Landscape Verification and assign your JAVA system to it as technical system. It should works.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i knw have you deleted the system from SMSY manually , before deleting from SLD.

check this out http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Delete_Managed_System

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please try first to delete the system from LMDB

and from SLD

run the JOB landscape_patch

the sent the data from RZ70 to SLD again

wait for the system synchronize with SLD - LMDB - SMSY

best regards

Naor Shalom

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your inputs

I have deleted the unwanted technical systems from LMDB, then re-scheduled a full SLD-LMDB job, and now everything seems to look fine.

My last question would be if a Database Technical System, can be included into a Technical Scenario.

Since I have an ABAP and JAVA Techincal systems assigned to Product System SSD, but i also have a Oracle Database SSD.

When clicking on the Landscape Verification Tool, its shows SSD DBSYSTEM without an assigned Product System.

I understand SSD Database should be part of SSD Technical Scenario.

Any comments on how can i include the DB system into a Product?

Thanks again

Edited by: Martin Simois on Mar 1, 2012 7:16 PM