Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop with limit function in SRM 7.01

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are upgrading from SMR 5.0 to SRM 7.01. We now use Shop with limit function but i cannot find this trasaction in SRM 7.01 Can anybody let me know how shop with limit function is replaced in SRM 7.01 ?

Thanks!

Edited by: Stork on Feb 29, 2012 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stork,

You need to have operational purchaser role in both Portal and backend to access 'Shop with Limit' functionality. Once you have this, it's very similar to SRM 5.0. Login with a user who has these roles, and navigate to 'Purchasing', where you can choose to create a SC with limit items.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the user with the appropriate role but the navigation structure looks very strange to me. I navigate to purchasing -> Create document -> Shopping cart. Would that be the right transaction ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Portal roles in my current system have been customised.....hence I don't remember the exact names. But under 'Create SC' you should have an 'Add item' option. Once you click on this, you'll get the chance to select 'Limit item' and thus you can proceed from there.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NIkhil,

Sorry I might be asking very stupid questions but I in create documents -> Shopping cart I do see default settings note for supplier etc. but it also gives me a lot of item lines where some data is filled lik product category etc. I don't also don't see the catalog links which I do see in Shop in 4 steps.

Also is there no seperate role for requisitioner ?

Thanks as ever!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stork,

Requisitioner role implies normal Employee role...but only this role won't provide you the access to create limit items.

Regards,

Nikhil

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you see an "add lines" button? If you press this one, you will have all the options available in shop one screen, such as catalog item, limit function, service order and so on.

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos