cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario is for 1 (A) customer there are 4(B.C.D.E) payers now i want to give overall credit limit 10 lacks.

I am trying to group them under one roof.

As per the search in forum suggestions :

I has created a group in the define groups (FA-ACCOUNTING--CMGT) , Define credit representative groups.

When i am creating define credit representatives in partner function i have given PY (B) and entered customer number (created as sp,sh,bp,py).

Here am getting error as personnel number does not exist for PY B.

Can anybody suggest me am i following the right way? and how to overcome from here to achieve my target.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understood from your question, you want to have one credit master record (FD32) for group of customers. This can be achieved by using the steps described in the below link.

[One credit master for group of customers|http://www.learnsaptips.com/2011/12/one-credit-master-record-fd32-for-group.html]

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AP,SANJAY,ANUPA

Mr.Sanjay i have done as you said for A customer in FD32 as you said i have given B.

This is the message i got : Credit limit for account A is maintained using account B.

Message no. F4712

I didn't understand what is the meaning of this message and i have not seen any changes in A.

Thanks for your link ANUPA i will follow the link and try to do the configuration .

Is there any pre- requisites i have to follow to achieve this.

Again am telling you my question in brief:

Main customer: A

Payers: B, C, D,E

I want to give credit limit for A: 10 lacks.

How to map???

Please tell me the configuration steps if possible. Really great help for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

The message coming is correct and it simply means while in transaction Payer X will appear system will check credit limit of credit

account (This is a informatory message)

Pls do the activity for rest 2 payers and test the transaction.

Rd's

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction FD32, first create the credit limit for the customer "A". This is the credit limit which will be shared by others (B, C 7 D)

Create credit master records for all B, C & D as well. In their FD32 record, go in to the "Status" view

From the menu select Edit / Change credit account option

Assign the customer A as the credit account. Now you will see the credit limit field is read only. Same steps should be carried out for other C & D as well.

Check the link for more info.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help i have achieved the scenario.

I have one more doubt here:

For A i have given individual 1 lac, centrally 2 Lacks

For B i have given 30K individually when i have assigned A in status view the individual amount is getting O.

Same with C also.

When i raise a sales order for A i have selected payer as B . After that when i checked the value in FD33 for A customer the percentage has increased( Credit usage). But when i have checked the same for B no value updated.(Means no effect in B amount) but actually dis also should update right? And if we need to check in report then it should reflect right?

Because for B when his limit 30k crosses system shouldn't allow.

Hope you understood my question. Please resolve my doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry when you assign the credit master of customer "A" to the customer "B", then you can't maintain a different credit master for customer "B". It is not possible. The whole functionality is to share one credit limit for those group of customers.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

If you want to define consolidated credit limit for 4 payers you need to define any one of them as credit account and maintain the

credit limit on credit account.

For this enter the payer code B and control area in FD32>Select the "Status" tab>Press Enter>Press "F6">System will open

a window for define the relevant credit account.

Define any one as credit account.

Repeat this activity for rest 2 payer codes.

Hope it will resolve the problem.

Rd's

Sanjay

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi please check partner function PY ONLY available, not for PY B

Please check the t code VOPAN for customer partner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partner functions in the customer master are coming well.(SP,SH,BP,PY) all are coming and i have created the sales cycle with this customer ( I mean B). There is no any mistake in partner functions.

How to create personnel number? and am i going in a correct way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create a Personnel Number as Business Partner.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check your partner predetermination procedure , here customer partner functions , check your partner function PY - is their or not,

t code VOPAN-