cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to log on as a Trusted System (L-RC=100 T-RC=0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are configuring Trusted RFC between Netweaver Gateway (NW 7.02) and SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 system (NW 7.01).

Trusted RFCs that we are creating manually are working fine and we able to add the entry into SMT1 transaction code in both systems. user ids does have s_rfc and s_rfcacl authorization objects.

However, when we click on "Authorization check" in SMT1 - we are getting below error from both systems.

"No authorization to log on as a Trusted System (L-RC=100 T-RC=0)."

This is because of the RFCs created by system automatically such as "TRUSTING_SYSTEM@ZZZ". One thing we observed is that in these RFCs FQDN of the other system is not taken but only the system name part is present. And We are not allowed to edit these RFCs.

Kindly help us out in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Siva,

We also have some systems on NW 7.02 & some on 7.0 and also a SolMan system on 7.01.

Between 2 systems both 7.02, one ERP->one GRC, we set up Trusted RFC destinations and then activated trust connection at SMT1, and applied all auths required in S_RFCACL by note 128447 to relevant users.

Just like your problem the RFC connection itself is OK for Utilities->Test->Authorization Test,

however at SMT1 the same  "No authorization to log on as a Trusted System (L-RC=100 T-RC=0)." error is returned.

Did you solve this problem or get any further advice?

Grateful for response (can points goto original poster?)

Tnx,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

One good news for you is that both your systems are on same 7.02 level.

With 7.02 a new authorization object has been introduced which is "s_rfc_tt". Have this object in your roles in both systems and assign it to all users who need to use these trusted rfcs.

This will solve ur issue. Also give specific values for fields of this object.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I faced this kind of issue long back, if I recollect properly, before activating trust connection in SMT1, create the RFC as non trsted system as follows:-

Logon and security tab -->  "Trusted System"--> No

Then create the trusted system in SMT1--> mention the RFC ( with NO Trsusted system  option).

After completion, you change the  RFC property "Trusted System" to  Yes.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Cheers,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much for your useful information.

On our CRM 7.02 system after the homoegen copy we will solve the issue add your authorization object Z_TRUSTED_RFC PFCG role both of the CRM and ECC systems.

Fahrettin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva\Vishal,

Your advices are both great and problem solved for successful Trusted RFC.  Not sure how I can give points as this was Siva's original thread.  How 'bout a hearty thank you

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stephen,

Glad to know your problem got resolved. You "Hearty thank you" is  much more than few points

Cheers,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you do want to run and authorization test, I suspect there is nothing wrong with your RFC connection.

I think the issue lies with the user you have used to login to your source system.

Lets say you are logged into SAP system with SID QAS using your user ID "username" and are running the authorization test to test rfc xyzCLNT100.

The user "username" has to be present in the target system and must have the authorization object "S_RFCACL" assigned to it in the target system.

Regards,

Rohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Same user id exists in both systems with full authroization to S_RFCACL.

However in the error L-RC=100 means "CLIENT_DOESNOT_EXIST" as the ABAP dump that is generated.

As i said, the issue is with the RFC that system creates by itself, we can't edit this rfc as well.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your rfc having a different client maintained in it?

Try maintaining the client and the language in the rfc.

Please refer to the Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems.

If this never worked or you are just now setting it up try to recreate the smt1 entry and/or the rfc.

Regards,

Rohan.

Edited by: Rohan Tambat on Mar 1, 2012 12:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out on this.

Regards.