Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Condition Types for costing in Pricing Procedure

samjalees2000
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

As in the manuals, we can add some condition types in the pricing proedure as costs but I dont want these costs to be charged to the customer .but at the same time my fico consultant wants these values for its costing purposes.How can I configure this?

These costs are such as freight for which customers are not charged.

Regards,

Sam Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Add the condition types in the pricing procedure and mark them as stastical. As far as the values are concerned they will flow to COPa based on the config done by the CO consultant, Just give him the list of condition types. It is the same thing like for Example we maintain the VPRS contition type as statistical but the values will flow to COPA.

Regards

Suchait

Edited by: Suchait Raina on Feb 29, 2012 4:22 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samjalees2000
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone.You all are right

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rightly, suggested by Suchait

Further, you can maintain relevent Account keys to those cost relevant statistical condition type from your pricing.

In VKOA, maintain relevant CO relevant GL account for account keys of these condition types against KOFK.

This will trigger CO doc for the desired condition.

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

1.T-Code V/06 --Create New Condition type with Discount and surcharge (Condition Class), Calculating type (Qty or Weight etc) , Condition Category F (Freight), TICk the Field "Accruals" under the Tab Control Data 2

2. Insert the Condition type in Pricing procedure through V/08

3. In pricing procedure , TICK the field manual & Statistical and assign the Account Key and accrual key

4. Maintain the VKOA settings (How you maintained Rebate)

5. Develop one Z report if you required

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 29, 2012 11:28 AM