cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of forecasts released from APO DP to APO SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using APO 5.1 connected to ECC 5.

For a given product, we have APO DP forecasts released to SNP, as standard ATP category FA.

The forecasts released to DC locations (loc type 1002) are shown in the APO product view as having APO application of 'Planned Independent Requirements', and I can delete these via pgm /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE.

The forecasts released to factory locations (loc type 1001) are shown in the APO product view as having APO application of 'Initial' however, and I cannot delete these via pgm /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE.

My questions are:

- why is the APO application different for the forecasts at the different location types?

- how can I delete the forecasts at the factory location by a batch program?

Any ideas welcome...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done by using the report "/SAPAPO/RM60RR20" in a batch job to delete the forecast

or You can use the transaction /SAPAPO/MD74 to delete them through the foreground/background jobs

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is news for me also.

I have not seen "Planned Independent Requirements" as application till now. By any chance, are these Planned Independent Requirements at the DCs coming from R/3, and not DP as you think?

I have also sometimes faced issues in deletion of forecasts, though I am also not sure why, and I didn't dig further into it.

You could try using transaction /SAPAPO/MD74 or report /SAPAPO/RM60RR20 in a batch job to delete these forecasts. Also, I think deletion should also be possible through the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to Pawan's reply, if the orders are still not getting deleted by report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER, then try below.

1. Open report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

2. Enter the necessary details on the screen that appears. Make sure 'Delete orders' check box is selected.

3. On the command bar (where we write tcode for easy access) type DEL_EXECU and press 'Enter'

4. Execute (F8)

Orders would get deleted.

Regards

Manotosh