cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Reprinting

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends

My Client had unique requirement.He says If a Customer request Reprint of Invoice and In the time between the Old Invoice issue and New Reprint Request the customer had changed any of Details in The custoemr master , The Custoemr master details should not be reflected on the Reprinted Invoices.

THe standard SAP is if we reissue any invoice system will check for Standard FUnction Module to PRint address details.

Please help me with the solution.

One solution I thought off is

For single Bill no.

Select adrnr kunnr from vbpa into (lv_adrnr,lv_kunnr) where vbeln = s_vblen and Parvw = 'BP'.

if lv_adrnr is not initial. u201C if we can fetch adrnr value.

select single name1 name2 name3 name4 name_text from adrc u201CEnter the required field

into (lv_name1,lv_name2,lv_name3,lv_name4)

where addrnumber = lv_adrnr.

Else( if lv_kunnr is not initial and lv_adrnr is initial). u201CAdrnr value is blank in this case and then we use kunnr.

select single name1 name2 ort01 from kna1 u201CEnter the required field

into (lv_name1,lv_name2,lv_ort01)

where kunnr = lv_kunnr.

else.

Message "No address found".

endif.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One possible solution is enhance with an append the table for invoice, for instance, table VBRK, with fields ZZ* (see SAP Note 16466 - Customer name range for SAP objects for Table field SAP table). With a userexit (for instance, USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP at include RV60AFZC) populate these fields, so, you will have this info for the data that customer have when the enduser create the invoice. After, modify the form (Smartform or SAPscript) to populate this info from these zz-fields.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo