cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Currency in S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My COntrolling area currency is in USD. When I run reports, default currency is coming as USD.

Some of my users are using EUR & GBP. When they run the report, default currency has to come as EUR & GBP.

How to acheive this? Pls. guide.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

S_ALR_87013558 Report values shown in the controlling currency (USD ) by default ,we have options to change the currency to object currency & transactional currency (EUR & GBP)

For that

Go T.Code CJE2 --> Select 12KST1A(S_ALR_87013558) and click on the display button on right side,

Select the change button

double click on the column (Ex-Budget)

Change the key figure values to the respected currency

Now you can get the values in the changed currency

Regards

R.B.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

@R.B.Rao - If he does this it will affect the users who want to see the report in USD. Better if he copies this report and creates a new one for users who want the report to be shown in the respective currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

you are right ,here my object is to change the currency .

For the copying standard report he can use the T.CODE CJE6 and remaining part of the solution is same

Thanks

R.B.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

In my planning profile & budget profile, I am using transaction currency.

As per your solution, from the character list, I have select and move transaction currency o the "Sel. Characteristics". There in the variable, should i put the currency name as GBP or EUR???

Because I dont fine anything like EX-Budget column as you mentioned.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If I include, Transaction currency or Object currency in the character list , still the report showing in USD only. In the report left top corner, I am seeing that, transactio (or) Object currency as GBP/EUR.

How to resolve this.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create new reports for users dealing in EUR and GBP using report painter. Else in the report on the top left side you can click on the 2nd icon and choose the Currency in which you want the report to be displayed. Maintain the trnaslation key as "Default for drilldown reporting".

Check if this satisfies your requirement. If not you will have to copy the exisiting report and create a new one using report painter which will display the report in the required currency when you execute it. No need of manually changing the currency using the above method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I have to use report painter (GRR1) to create new report. There I have to chnage the currency parameters.

In T.code GRR1, system is asking library, in that i cann't find the this particular report (S_ALR_87013533).

How to proceed further?

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of using GRR1, use CJE0, CJE1, CJE2, CJE3, CJE4, CJE5 series of tcodes.

Not sure, but in GRR1 i think you can use the Library 6P3. Check this in GRR3 for the 6P3 library.

My suggestion would be not to use GRR1.