Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing an Internal Table in Parameters in WD application

Aisurya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to open a WD abap application from a FPM screen , and also i need to pass an internal table from FPM to the WD application. So that i need to set the data in my context of a node.

I am stuck in this , need help .

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you opening the new application in a different window or are you navigating directly in the same window? This has a big impact becuase it will control if you are in the same user sesssion or in a new user session.

If you navigate in place and have the same user session, then you can simply use a sington pattern class to share data between the two Web Dynpro applications.

If you are in a new window, you also have a separate user session and therefore can't pass data via memory or object instances. You would have to pass data by writting it into the database - for example using Server Cookies.

Aisurya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply .

Actually , am able to catch the data in my WD Comp controller when i open the window as pop up from FPM , but actually i need to open as an external window .

Thanks.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are both WDA and FPM application your own? In case they are, can't you use an assistance class? Using one instance for the respective components would make data exchange easier than with context (there would be better performance too).

Cheers, Lukas

P.S. If nothing helps, using the ABAP Memory will do 😜

Aisurya
Participant
0 Kudos

No Both are not my own one.

They are different , i tried with capturing instance of FPM but failed.