cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in import IDOC from SAP ECC to SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Need to execute a scenario like sending IDOC from SAP ECC to PI and then Using FTP protocol(RX File Adapter) XML files to FTP srever of third Party system of another Customer.Idoc is geneatated from ECC and that need to import to PI of ECC SWC. While importing IDOC into PI, login credentilas of SAP ECC showing DEV111 client(DEV client) rather than QAS222(Test Client).What i need to check with basis team and Functional team.Remember that test data is only available in QAS222 client.

Kindly do the needful.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be insufficient authorizations. Check that your user has the required authorizations to import the idoc. See the link below:

Importing IDocs and RFCs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Our issue is when trying to import for example, it need to show ECC client 190, but its showing by default ECC client 100.

Now you may understand i guess.

So, what we have to do it have to show ECC client 190 by default 190 instead of ECC 100.

Inputs will be appriciated.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what we have to do it have to show ECC client 190 by default 190 instead of ECC 100.

okay ,u have to double click on SWCV and manually change the details of Interface IMport

Client(100 replacing 190)

And system .

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Feb 29, 2012 11:42 AM

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PIstarter,

You change this default connection details in ESR. Simply double-click the Software Component Version (make sure it is SWCV, not Software Component) and change the system details under "Connection Data for Import from SAP System".

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PIStarter

What client information is there in the SWCV in Connection Data for Import from SAP

Change the client and system from which yo want to import the IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

But in that SWCV already some IDOCs are imported belongs to ECC 100 and those interfaces are currently in work.

If i chance the client 100 to 190, thoses interfaces may affect rite?

Please clear me this one.

Thanks.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PIstarter,

Actually, changing this setting will not affect any existing interfaces, as far as I know. This is only used for importing new IDocs metadata, from the moment you make this change onwards. So if you do not change or reimport the metadata uploaded so far for the existing scenarios, you will not make any harm to them.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i chance the client 100 to 190, thoses interfaces may affect rite?

Hi Pistarter,

No Effected to existing interfaces because the details only used for imported objects (RFC/IDOC).

no issue u will change details and import object.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please cross check with your basis team why suddenly you are getting ECC client 190 instead of 100.They may help you to solve this .

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (0)