cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can do MIGO and confirm the material into stock without UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I can do MIGO and confirm the material into stock while I did not do UD yet. I did only RR. Whatu2019s wrong? can anybody give me the logic about this.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume you are are talkinng about the Inspection type 03 & inspection type 04.

As per std SAP you can do the confirmation & MIGO ( to create inspection lot of 04) ,eventhough you have not done UD of 03 inspection type lot.

This is std way as 03 inspection lot is not stock relevant hence won't affect 04 inspection lot creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Ok so for this material i need to activate both 03 & 04, am i right and so will it be generating another inspection lot for 04 inspection type or else we need to create manually.

Thanking you

Former Member
0 Kudos

For same inspection type against same order ,you can not create multiple Inspection lots.

Means Inspection lot origin should be different.

I am not sure what is your requirement .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you are taking about the inspection lot 03.

Process is that if 03 type inspection lot is generated then after result recording or UD complition are done or not. You can able to do the confirmation. It is depend on you and your company policies.

Process Order --> lot generated --> result recording done --> order confirm --> UD of lot.

03 type lot is used only for inspection. Not relevant to stock.

-Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U for solutions given by all, My issue is solved, Forgive me for late reply

Actually i have not activated 04 for the material.

Answers (0)