Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recreate Receipt horizon

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can any one please explain me what does receipt recreate horizon do in the atp tab . We are planning to use it . Please explain me with an example that would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For example, you maintianed Rcpt Recreat.Horizn = 8 days, then receipt elements(created in CTP or MATP) behind 8 canlendar days will not be considered in a new ATP check.

You may check F1 help of this field. It explains it in detail.

Claire

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

Thank you for that explanation but what we are currently looking is for something totally opposite to what this receipt recreation horizon . We want to fix the STR generated from current till 8 days and let APO recreate STR after that 8 days .

Can this be done throught standard SAP or do we have to do some enhancements or user exit for this behaviour.

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhinav,

This requirement is usually filled by using a Planning Horizon. This (PP/DS Planning Time Fence) is typically set on the PP/DS tab of the Product Master.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/fe/bf703713bf277ee10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

I have made the config setting for RBATP to generate STR , but say i manually delete the STR after that when i re- ATP there is no generation on STR . Hence i made the config settings for Recreate Procurement proposal but it does not work .

My question is why doesnt the recreate procurement proposal work .

The Schedule horizon maintained is 120 in SPRO for immediate conversion.

Below are the Snap shots what the config is and the what is happening

Initially creating sales order and doing an atp check

STR is generated by RBATP

Manually deleting the STR

Now ReATP on the sales order

It does not generate STR

Regards,

Nick

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

I have made the config setting for RBATP to generate STR , but say i manually delete the STR after that when i re- ATP there is no generation on STR . Hence i made the config settings for Recreate Procurement proposal but it does not work .

My question is why doesnt the recreate procurement proposal work .

The Schedule horizon maintained is 120 in SPRO for immediate conversion.

Below are the Snap shots what the config is and the what is happening

Initially creating sales order and doing an atp check

STR is generated by RBATP

Manually deleting the STR

Now ReATP on the sales order

It does not generate STR

Regards,

Nick