cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the SUS suppliers will access the SRM server for bidding in MM-SUS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are configuring the MM-SUS scenario in our SRM 7.01 scenario.

Initially, we replicated the SUS vendors from the SRM server by checking the 'portal vendor' tick in the SRM system. The system creates SUS vendors who has access to the both SUS system and SRM system.

However, we need to replicate the vendors from MM system only using BD14 to SUS. It will generate the SUS vendors with access details for SUS system. But, we are configuring our online bidding/auction only in the SRM system. How will the SUS vendors get access to the SRM server to take part in the online bidding activity?

Could you please guide me with your experience?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Did you able to resolve the above problem.

Our requirement is similar where we have MM-SuS but requirement is to have the Bidding through SRM in SuS portal.(Sourcing is used in SRM system with CLassic Scenario)

Any help in this matter is appriciated.

Regards

IS

0 Kudos

Hi

Can u please check []

Is this okay for you?.

Regards

velu

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create RFX/bidding you add vendor contact person.

Now the vendor contact person you create in SUS; it gets reflected in RFX/bidding Vendor Selection list. & like wise you can select vendor contact person; there after it can participate in RFX/bidding process.

I think it should work in MM-SUS like it works in EBP-SUS.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Since you are replicating your vendors from MM to SUS, I assume that these vendors in MM must also be available in SRM (you must have replicated them via BBPGETVD).

So now you can simply create a contact person for these vendors in SRM from the portal with the same name as that of SUS Admin user so that the same vendor can bid as well take part in order collaboration.

Regards,

Nikhil