cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have done with the new pricing for new customer, but when i am creating the order for the customer the calculations are not proper.

the ZPRI - Page Exfactory price is 100% and exfactory price is 882.84 so the final page exfactory price should be 8828.40

instead of that i am getting the price as 882.84. which is wrong.

how can i rectify this. i have checked all the settings and routine assigned to it. but could not able to rectify the same.

Request you to guide me on this.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto to your item level in your order - Conditions tab

hit on "Update" first - any results ?

hit on "Analysis". check out the conditions which are incorrect.

make sure it has green light (was found).

also make sure condition records exist and valid (use VK11, VK12)

good luck !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks For the reply.

The condition types are maintained correctly, even the calculation types are also the same. as i maintained for other divisions and customer.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem was because i maintained the wrong unit of measurement in the pricing. i have created the invoice but system is showing the message accounting document not generated

Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 MW1

How to rectify this.

Thanks.

Ashwini

Please search the forums before posting - see [rules of engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]. Please make an effort to find an answer on your own first. This is rule number one in the rules of engagement

Edited by: Ian Kehoe on Mar 2, 2012 2:26 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the T-Code OB40 with MW1 and Chart of account 1000

I think you didn't assign the G/L account

And also check once again VKOA settings

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to fbkp and then look up for "Taxes on sales/purchases",then position on MW1 which is you missing, then double click this line and find your chart of accounts, then you will find G/L account of your sales tax is missing here,(you need find your output tax code first in the sales order), then communicate with you finance consultant to put a G/L account in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I checked in VKOA and OB40 for 's are assigned there. still its showing the error.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check in Table once again

Go to SE16N ,Enter the table T030K , Chart of account 1000 and Transaction MW1 and Execute

check whether G/L accounts are assigned or not

and also check in Billing Level once again VF02 --> Environment >Account Determination Analysis>Revenue accounts

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found your tax code? If so, have you checked for tcode fbkp as I replied you before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna and Allen,

Thanks for your help. i checked in table level and found the GL's are maintained for MW1 key, but when i checked at order level the TAX code 'A1' was not maintained for tax condition type. same has been maintained and run one sales cycle. now i am able to create the invoice.

I will check some senarios and will update the forum if any problem persist. if not then it means my pricing is successfuly working. will update you soon.

Thanks You all

Edited by: ashwini21 on Feb 29, 2012 7:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to know that but I would suggest you add tax code in VK13 for your tax condition type instead of manually updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

can you give some information about the steps and to and from steps in pricing. i searched in forum i got the answer also but not the exact which i am looking for. i want to know how it works calculation wise and how should i define while defing the new pricing. at present i just copied old pricing and did some changes. but i want to know its basics.

Thanks

Ashwini

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the below link which explains 16 fields in pricing procedure

[16 Fields in Pricing Procedure and Their Description|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/16FieldsinPricingProcedureandTheir+Description]

Regards,

Prasanna