cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request DEV not up to date but prd up to date, how to synchronize prd

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot start dispatch process from dev so I restore backup on Sep24,2012. However my request in dev is not uptodate, how to sysnchronize request from prd to dev. Could you please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sombat P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS, more seriously:

If you restored backup of dev from a previous date (and not from a future date),

best way to synchronise imho would be to repeat the development that has been done in the meantime.

Fiddling around with tables like E07* most probably will make your system inconsistent.

If you can't avoid doing so, you should open a support call with SAP, in order to avoid all those dangers of corrupting your system.

I wouldn't rely on forum replies in this regard.

But it's your decision, of course.

hope this helps

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Joe is right. Messing with transport tables is not a good idea.

@Joe There should be some other solution. Maybe an SAP report? After all, all these data are stored in transport domain folder, so there should be a possibility to load them up back to system. Or? Do I understand it wrong?

BR

Marcin Cholewczuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin,

another solution I can think of, and probably the same you are thinking of: Import the missing transport requests from dev system into dev system again.

But for that too I would ask someone really competent, for example by opening a support call with SAP.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

so I restore backup on Sep24,2012

Are you a time traveller?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the table E070 for the Tr's.

U have to execute the table in Prd as well as in your Dev.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have another table ie. E070, E071, E071K. How to copy the table from prd -> qas -> dev. could you please advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

sombat P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am totally agree with Joe, Marcin.

Don't play games especially with Dev system.

I give the table name for only u r verification purpose what are the Tr's went in Prd after particular date.

Don't copy the table's definitely it will impact your system.

Correct me if i was wrong friends....

Regards,

Anil