Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to create Balance Sheet and P&L through Standard Datasources?

Dear gurus,

Can you tell me how to create a Balance Sheet and P&L through Standard GL Datasources?

I have been reading this [link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2f6d9790-0201-0010-dcbc-e099c7c049a2?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&5003637409649].

Is that the correct way to create a Balance Sheet and P&L in SAP BW? Is there any easier way? This looks like complex way to create a basic accounting statement.

If this is the only way, can you provide any screenshots or elaboration of page 27 of the document?

Thanks

Former Member
replied

Below is the standard content for Balance Sheet and P&L reports.

0FI_GL_10 (DS) --> 0FIGL_O10 (DSO) --> 0FIGL_C10 (Cube) --> RS_BCT_FIGL_DATA_GET_VC10 (Function Module) --> 0FIGL_V10 (virtual Cube)

U can use standard query 0FIGL_V10_Q0001, which gives you balance sheet. For P&L u need to restrict nodes from GLACCEXT (Financial Statement Version) hierarchy. Pls contact your functional team to find which nodes to restrict.

The FM (function module) between 0FIGL_C10 & 0FIGL_VC10 that takes care of balance sheet & P/L logic taking GLACCEXT hierarchy into consideration, i.e. GLACCEXT is available in 0FIGL_V10 but not in 0FIGL_C10.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question