Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loadrunner fails at login during replay

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i have installed SAP Loadrunner 11.0 by HP in a 32-bit system. I successfully recorded the logon/action/logoff. When i tried replay, the script failed at login process. What am i doing wrong? I entered the correct password when i logged in.

Thanks

Nanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give little more information where/how your script fails, did you get any message ?

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amantjes,

Sorry for the late reply. I just found this comment in the script

/Before running script, enter password in place of asterisks in logon function/

So i guess, i have to manually enter the password and encrypt if need be and then replay.

I have a new problem now, the replay runs fine without the error. In the Concurrent users task, i click the Create Controller scenario, a window pops up with the following settings, i select the manual scenario:

Load generator : localhost

Group name : test1

Result directory:C:\Documents and Settings\idn3k\My Documents\sciripts\test1\res

and i click ok, but the pop stays there, nothing happens. It seems like how many ever times i click OK, nothing is happening foreground or background!

Please help me solve it.

Thanks

Nanda

former_member197561
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nanda,

we have never experienced such issue.

I recommend to open the "Controller" from the HP Load Runner folder in the Windows "Start" menu directly. Once it is opened,  add the script which you would like to execute and configure the "settings" (how many users, what ramp-up schedule, duration and so on).

If the problem persists, please create CSN ticket with screenshots and log files attachments.

Best regards,

Sylvia

Answers (0)