cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-Activation of Installment plan at final bill during Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In de-regulated scenario During Invoicing if there is a contract move out or contract account move out, what configuration we need to do to deactivate the Installment plan linked to the customer.

It may be similar to deactivation of IP during final invoice.

We would like to deactivate IP through config rather than writing some custom code in the events.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If you were to use a confgurable approach, then only way I can think of is to de-activate via dunning of Finalled account (i.e. trigger standard functional module ISU_DUNNING_DEACT_INSTPL_0350 after final invoice is one day overdue.

If you want the final invoice to be overdue immediately (if the business agrees to it), you can configure it in the Main/Sub configuration (Special Due date = Document Date) forall Sub Transaction related to Main Transaction 0200.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

In our scenario we are setting up installment plan on security deposit. Final invoice will happen when customer moves out before he completely pays the security deposit. So in this aspect we need to deactivate the plan during final invoice only.

After getting few responses from SDN and other sources it seems like I need to go ahead with custom code in some events. Please let me know in which event I can excatly put this code.

Regards,

Suresh

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You could try using Events 431 or 410 .

Event 431 is triggered during creation of the Print Document, so the FI-CA Invoice doc has already been created.

You would have to decide on which one to use Depending on the requirement of the final output.

Regards,

Ivor

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

We're having similar issues and are looking at using the R800 move-out event. 410 and 431 aren't available in our system.

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I actually meant Events R431 and R410.

Regards,

Ivor

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Suresh:

There is no configuration option for that task. If you wish to deactivate the plan at that time, you must use events or other custom objects.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response, could yu please suggest me the best event to write this IP deactivation logic ? Is there any other event other than R401? Event R401 has some standard SAP logic related to security deposit.

In our scenario Installment plan was created on security deposit only so we need to write this IP deactivation logic in such a way that system should deactivate the IP first and then release the security deposit.

Regards,

Suresh