cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination setup -- VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have inherited this setup from previous employee in our companyu2026

For our regular Order type =OR. Billing Doc type = F2 . Currently, our orders settle this way.

1. We ship the product to our customer - (Customer takes the ownership of inventory)

a. Credit finished goods (11000)

b. Debit inventory clearing (14000)

2. We invoice customer

a. Credit inventory clearing (14000)

b. Debit COGS (50000)

c. Credit revenue (41000)

d. Debit A/R (12000)

I have been asked create a new order type and settle it differently by using different account names and numbers

Order type =ZOR. Billing Doc type = ZF2 I would like new ZOR to settle this way.

We ship the product to our customer - (Customer takes the ownership of inventory)

e. Credit finished goods (11000)

f. Debit other current asset account (15000)

We invoice customer

g. Credit other current asset account (15000)

h. Debit COGS (50000)

i. Credit revenue (41000)

j. Debit A/R (12000)

T. Code VOFA Billing doc type = ZF2 has AcctDetermProc = KOFI00 Account determination

T.Code VKOA (Revenue Account Determination) I am new to VKOA.

_Question:--_ How and Where do I set this up so, the correct accounts names and numbers show up. I have not config. account determination before.... So, Where does this account assignment lives? I don't want to impact the existing setup.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:You need to go to old sales order and invoice first,then go to analysis--->account determination, then you need to find current combination for Debit inventory clearing (14000), after you find the combination, then you can change G/L account by going to vkoa.